Part-Time Cafeteria Openings
- 2 1/2 hour position at Saegertown Jr/Sr High School -- Lunch
- 2 hour position at Cambridge springs Elementary School -- Lunch
- 4 hour position at Saegertown Elementary School -- Lunch
Three (3) Full-Time Health Technician-Special Education/Transportation Aide Positions
- The PENNCREST School District is accepting applications for three (3) full-time district-wide Health Technician-Special Education/Transportation Aide positions, to start immediately. Will be required to ride a school van to and/or from school to accompany students with specific medical needs, accompany students on field trips and/or extra-curricular activities as well as provide educational aide services during school hours.
Qualifications include High School diploma, Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse License. Either have credentials required to be considered “Highly Qualified” which is an Associate’s Degree, two years of post-secondary education or completion of a Para-educator competency credential or agree to obtain the credential within one year of employment. Complete and maintain certification in First Aid, Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), and crisis prevention and intervention training (CPI), Act 33, 34 and 114 clearances and Mandated Reporter Training Certificate (Act 126). Competitive salary and excellent benefits are offered for these positions.
Initially one position will be assigned to each elementary school. However; the successful candidates must be willing to travel between schools or attendance areas, if needed and work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of our students.
Interested applicants should contact the personnel office for an application packet by phone at (814) 337- 1600 Ext. 1631 or e-mail email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
The PENNCREST School District is accepting applications for the following Professional Staff positions for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Secondary Guidance Counselor assigned to Saegertown Jr/Sr High School (7-12).
- Secondary Learning Support Teacher assigned to Cambridge Spring Jr/Sr High School.
- Special Education 7-12 Certification Required - ELA or Mathematics Certification as Core Area preferred.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 12, 2020
If chosen for an interview the candidate will be required to provide the following information at the interview:
- PA Standard Teaching Application
- Valid PA - Appropriate Certification Area
- Act 33 – Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 34 – Criminal Background Clearance
- Act 114 - FBI Clearance
- Act 126 – Mandated Reporter of Child Abuse Certificate
- Act 168 – Sexual Abuse/Misconduct Disclosure Statement
- Act 24 – Arrest Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Transcripts (Copy of Official Transcript accepted)
- Three current Letters of Reference
We recently were notified that Kelly Services is unable to provide support staff substitutes.
The PENNCREST School District is currently accepting applications for day to day support staff substitutes in the following classifications:
- Food Service
- Para-Professional (Classroom Aides)
Please contact Denise Gable, Administrative Assistant for Personnel for any additional information or an application packet at email@example.com or 814-337-1631.
The PENNCREST School District is accepting application for the following Coaching/Advisor positions:
- Assistant Boys' Soccer Coach for Saegertown Jr/Sr High School
- Assistant Baseball coach for Cambridge Springs Jr/Sr High School
- Wrestling Cheerleader Advisor for Maplewood Jr/Sr High School
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org please include coaching position in subject. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.