The PENNCREST School District is currently accepting applications for day to day support staff substitutes in the following classifications:
- Food Service
- Para-Professional (Classroom Aides)
Please contact Denise Gable, Administrative Assistant for Personnel for any additional information or an application packet at email@example.com or 814-337-1600 Ext 1631.
The PENNCREST School District is accepting application for the following Coaching/Advisor positions:
- Head Girls' Basketball Coach for Saegertown Jr/Sr High School (Beginning 2021-2022 Season)
- Wrestling Cheerleader Advisor for Cambridge Springs Jr/Sr High School
- Assistant Boys' Volleyball Coach for Maplewood Jr/Sr High School
- Assistant Boys' Soccer Coach for Saegertown Jr/Sr High School
- Assistant Softball Coach for Maplewood Jr/Sr High School
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org please include coaching position in subject. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Substitute Teaching Opportunities
Kelly Education is currently hiring for Substitute Teachers for PENNCREST.
If you hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree and are interested in helping your community through substitute teaching, please contact us at 412-206-0544 or 517X@kellyservices.com to get started today