Applications are being accepted for the following Instructional Positions:
- One (1) Learning Support Teacher assigned to both Saegertown Elementary and Saegertown Jr/Sr High Schools. Certification Required - Special Education K-8 or K-12 and either Mid-Level or 7-12 Mathematics or Mid-Level or 7-12 English.
- Secondary Guidance Counselor assigned to Cambridge Springs Jr/Sr High School. Certification Required - Secondary Guidance - 7-12.
Interested applicants may contact Denise Gable, Administrative Assistant for Personnel at email@example.com.
We are accepting applications at all schools for:
PENNCREST SCHOOL DISTRICT announces the need for:
Six (6) Seasonal Part-Time Employees to assist with summer cleaning, painting, and general care of the buildings and grounds.
Details of these positions:
1. These are temporary seasonal positions from June 10, 2019 through August 22, 2019.
2. Work Days and Hours are:
a. 4 days per week – Monday – Thursday
b. 10 hours per day – 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (30-minute unpaid lunch)
3. Hourly rate of $12.00/hour
4. Two positions per campus – Cambridge Springs, Maplewood, and Saegertown
This is a courtesy posting for employees of the district. It is not governed by either PAEA or PESPA negotiated contracts.
Any employee interested in one of these positions should e-mail your letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a hard copy of your letter to Denise Gable, Administrative Assistant for Personnel no later than 4:00 p.m. on May 23, 2019.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com please include coaching position in subject. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.