Part-Time Cafeteria Openings
- 2 1/2 hour position at Saegertown Jr/Sr High School -- Lunch
Health Technician-Special Education Aide
The PENNCREST School District is accepting applications for a District Wide Health Technician-Special Education Aide position. Qualification required LPN or RN License, two-year post secondary education or Associates Degree or locally approved assessment test. If interested please submit a cover letter and resume to Denise Gable, Administrative Assistant for Personnel at email@example.com. Deadline for accepting resumes is October 9, 2019.
We recently were notified that Kelly Services is unable to provide support staff substitutes.
The PENNCREST School District is currently accepting applications for day to day support staff substitutes in the following classifications:
- Food Service
- Para-Professional (Classroom Aides)
Please contact Denise Gable, Administrative Assistant for Personnel for any additional information or an application packet at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-337-1631.
The PENNCREST School District is accepting application for the following Coaching/Adviser positions:
- Wrestling Cheerleader Adviser for Cambridge Springs Jr/Sr High School
- Basketball Cheerleader Adviser for Cambridge Springs Jr/Sr High School
- Assistant Boys' Soccer Coach for Saegertown Jr/Sr High School
- Head Softball Coach for Maplewood Jr/Sr High School
- Assistant Softball Coach for Saegertown Jr/Sr High School
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com please include coaching position in subject. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.