The PENNCREST School District is accepting applications for the following positions for the 21-22 school year.
- High School Guidance Counselor (PDE cert)
- Secondary Special Education Teacher (PDE cert) (2)
- Secondary Health and PE Teacher (PDE cert)
- Secondary Math Teacher (PDE cert)
- Health Tech/Special Education Aide (LPN minimum) (3)
- Special Education Aides (5)
- Cafeteria Employees (4)
- Maintenance Manager
- Assistant Coaches – Football, Cross-Country, B Volleyball, G Basketball, B Soccer
More information at https://www.penncrest.org/departments/personnel/employment-opportunities.
Interested applicants should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The PENNCREST School District is an equal opportunities/affirmative action employer.
The PENNCREST School District is currently accepting applications for day to day support staff substitutes in the following classifications:
- Food Service
- Para-Professional (Classroom Aides)
Please contact Denise Gable, Administrative Assistant for Personnel for any additional information or an application packet at email@example.com or 814-337-1600 Ext 1631.
Substitute Teaching Opportunities
Kelly Education is currently hiring for Substitute Teachers for PENNCREST.
If you hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree and are interested in helping your community through substitute teaching, please contact us at 412-206-0544 or 517X@kellyservices.com to get started today