Part-Time Cafeteria Openings
- 2 1/2 hour position at Saegertown Jr/Sr High School -- Lunch
- 2 hour position at Cambridge springs Elementary School -- Lunch
- 4 hour position at Saegertown Elementary School -- Lunch
- Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent. Working knowledge in the food service industry with an understanding of nutrition, sanitation, and food safety. Act 33, 34, 114 clearances, Mandated Reporter Training Certificate (Act 126), and Sexual Misconduct Disclosure Statement (Act 168) and a valid driver’s license. Physical demands include frequent walking and standing for an extended period of time, ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds unassisted or up to 65 pounds with assistance.
Three (3) Full-Time Health Technician-Special Education/Transportation Aide Positions
- The PENNCREST School District is accepting applications for three (3) full-time district-wide Health Technician-Special Education/Transportation Aide positions, to start immediately. Will be required to ride a school van to and/or from school to accompany students with specific medical needs, accompany students on field trips and/or extra-curricular activities as well as provide educational aide services during school hours.
- Qualifications include High School diploma, Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse License. Either have credentials required to be considered “Highly Qualified” which is an Associate’s Degree, two years of post-secondary education or completion of a Para-educator competency credential or agree to obtain the credential within one year of employment. Complete and maintain certification in First Aid, Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), and crisis prevention and intervention training (CPI), Act 33, 34 and 114 clearances and Mandated Reporter Training Certificate (Act 126). Competitive salary and excellent benefits are offered for these positions.
Initially one position will be assigned to each elementary school. However; the successful candidates must be willing to travel between schools or attendance areas, if needed and work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of our students.
Interested applicants should contact the personnel office for an application packet by phone at (814) 337- 1600 Ext. 1631 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
We recently were notified that Kelly Services is unable to provide support staff substitutes.
The PENNCREST School District is currently accepting applications for day to day support staff substitutes in the following classifications:
- Food Service
- Para-Professional (Classroom Aides)
Please contact Denise Gable, Administrative Assistant for Personnel for any additional information or an application packet at email@example.com or 814-337-1600 Ext 1631.
The PENNCREST School District is accepting application for the following Coaching/Advisor positions:
- Wrestling Cheerleader Advisor for Maplewood Jr/Sr High School
- Wrestling Cheerleader Advisor for Cambridge Springs Jr/Sr High School
- Assistant Football Coach for Maplewood Jr/Sr High School
- Assistant Football Coach for Saegertown Jr/Sr High School
- Head Boys' Volleyball Coach for Maplewood Jr/Sr High School
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org please include coaching position in subject. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.