- Why did the PSD create the Cyber Academy?
- Who Can Enroll?
- Who teaches the classes?
- What equipment does the school district provide?
- How is attendance taken?
- How are PSSA and Keystone State Tests administered?
- Is online education right for me?
- Curriculum, textbooks, and materials for courses
- Free technology support
- Monthly reimbursement of internet up to $40 (Bills need to be submitted monthly. Any bill received more than 60 days after the due date will not be processed.)
Remit Internet bills via email or US mail to:
Bryan Hobson, Business Manager
18741 State Highway 198
Saegertown, PA 16433
- In order to be successful in online learning, the student must be self-motivated.
- The student enjoys working independently with no classroom distractions.
- The student prefers a flexible time schedule where he/she is not bound to the traditional school hours.
- The student prefers a self-pacing form of education.