PSD Cyber Curriculum Information
lPENNCREST Cyber Academy Model for Grades K-5
- Prior to beginning the program, a virtual orientation session provided by PENNCREST is required.
- Students receive a district provided Chromebook
- The district provides the companion workbooks (K-5) and required novels (4-5) for the students
- Students are assigned a PENNCREST teacher that will facilitate the learning plan and provide feedback to students.
- Virtual instruction and lessons provided by Edgenuity, a leader in online content instruction.
- A parent or other adult in the home should be available as a learning coach to support student motivation and progress.
- Supporting Documents
- Grades K-3 Learning Coach Guide : /fs/resource-manager/view/52a88bfe-54e2-44d1-aa3c-534ad3bc8be6
- Grades 4 -5 Learning Coach Guide : /fs/resource-manager/view/d19e32f5-607e-490f-9578-ed678045e7bc
- Grades K - 5 Course descriptions: /fs/resource-manager/view/671a596a-df99-4724-9666-b0ccffb14d5e
Learn more about how to meet the needs of your youngest learners with K-5 curriculum and instruction for full-time virtual students from Edgenuity's Instructional Services.
PENNCREST Cyber Academy Model for Grades 6 - 12
Students receive a district provided Chromebook
Virtual instruction and lessons provided by Edgenuity, a leader in online content instruction.
Each student is assigned a PENNCREST teacher that will facilitate the learning plan for each course and provide feedback to students.
Prior to beginning the program, a live orientation session provided by PENNCREST is required.
Watch a direct-instruction video taught by one of Edgenuity's expert on-screen teachers in a sample of our Algebra I course.
VIEW THE STUDENT ONLINE EXPERIENCE:
Edgenuity® Guided Notes
Increase engagement and reduce cognitive load with Edgenuity® Guided Notes. See how Guided Notes are designed to help students take a more active role in their learning.