PENNCREST Cyber Academy
Applications are currently being accepted, from PENNCREST resident students for the 2020 - 2021 school year. Applications are due by August 14, 2020 to be able to begin in the program September 2.
Please contact Ken Newman at 814-337-1600 ext. 1630 or by email at email@example.com
OR enter your questions here: Submit Questions
Are you looking for an alternative to the traditional method of education? Then venture outside the walls of a “brick and mortar” school and explore what the PSD Cyber Academy has to offer. The PSD Cyber Academy offers an array of electives and opportunities for success.
Why choose the PSD Cyber Academy?
- A flexible school schedule allowing students to work during nontraditional school hours
- District supplied Chromebook
- Free tech support during operation hours
- Internet reimbursement up to $40 a month (see ISP link for additional information)
- Courses facilitated by PENNCREST teachers
- Daily feedback on student’s progress
- Opportunities for face to face instruction or assistance with teachers at district drop-in center locations by appointment during posted hours
- Students may participate in extracurricular activities at the home school
- PSSA and Keystone State exams done locally at the student’s home school building
- Graduating students receive a PSD diploma and may participate in graduation ceremony at the ‘brick and mortar’ home school
For more information, please contact Ken Newman at 814-337-1600 ext. 1630 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Empowering life-long learners"